I'm making good progress on the quilt. I'll post a picture later this week. The entire top is pieced. Today I sandwich it and start quilting.
1) Get back into the swing. We have a faculty meeting AND parent conferences this week, so ugh.
2) TRY TRY TRY to get back to the gym. I haven't been in over a month. This is terrible (and since I'm cheap, a waste of money!)
3) Write write write. I didn't make my goal of 10000 words, but I did write 1000 words a day, which is fine.
4) Continue to search for covers for this series.
5) Start editing the first book.
6) Read one NINC newsletter
7) Type in changes to a book I edited
8) work on quilt/sewing projects
9) Cook 3 days at least
That is PLENTY for back to school, yes? PLEN. TY.