Tomorrow will be stressful, but then I NEVER have to worry about a Veterans Day program again. The kids totally flubbed the steps on the stage when we went to practice on Friday, but I was beyond stressed at that point. We came back and practiced in the gym and they did just fine. Anyhow, it is what it is.
Five more days until vacation. I can do this. I think.
1) Survive Veterans Day Program. I usually take the afternoon off, but I'm not doing that this year. We have to get started on Christmas!
2) Work on historical novella
3) go to arts and crafts shop with Mom and Baby Brother
4) Work on print books
5) Work on adding books to Books + Main
6) Work on a quilt
7) Work on adding products to my Etsy shop
8) Work on getting rights back to my last Carina Press novella
Wish me luck!