I've only had this brand of machine for 7 years....
Okay, so this is our last week with the kids. We're having a theme week, and today we're dressing like the Grinch. Thankfully I have a vintage Grinch t-shirt.
I have tamales so I don't have to worry about dinner except two nights, and I have my Instant Pot ready for that.
1) Write. I wrote like a page all weekend, so I'm behind.
2) Sew. I am feeling a little manic, because I have a TON of Christmas fabric and some things I want to try, but not sure I'll have time to get to them.
3) Bake the cookies I mixed, plus the sugar cookies I bought, roll the sugar plums, make 3 more cookies by Saturday evening! Oh, and dog treats. I want to try to make dog treats
4) Make cranberries since Fred threw my last batch away.
5) Call vet for an appointment for Polka
6) My BIL's Christmas present
I'm going to deserve this vacation, just sayin'.