So. I finished the baby quilt and gifted it today. I am ALMOST finished with my first bed-sized quilt. It wasn't MEANT to be for the bed, but I added a border and, well...
I'll post pictures when I'm done.
Plus my mom and I learned how to make pillowcases an easy way, so we've been doing those, too.
So the writing has fallen off. BAD! BAD! And as you noticed, I skipped a week of blogging ALREADY.
This week I WILL BE BETTER!
1) Finish revisions on book 2.
2) Upload it and book 3 for preorder.
3) Start Book 4.
4) Add books to Books + Main
5) change cover on STTA
6) Check out some other promo opportunities
7) Finish big quilt
8) Work on some more pillowcases on craft day
9) make enchiladas to take to craft day
9) Do grades
10) set goal for the school year (yes, 6 weeks in, lol) IDK, it's my last year. What goals are left?