But. I need to work today.
1) Finish revisions on book 2 of my Avalon series
2) Send out newsletter
3) Update website
4) Get Mama Kitty's room ready (She lives outside, but it's going to be too cold for her. So we put her in the room off the kitchen for a few days at a time.)
5) Check my calendar regularly. I've been avoiding it because it stresses me out, but it has action items for my books, and not selling books would stress me out more.
6) Sew. I have a lot of projects there, too!
7) Do serious research into a new laptop. This one is 7 and slooooooooowwwwwww.
8) Go to the gym at least one day.